ul. Tektoniczna 37/17, 25-640 Kielce, entered in the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public health care facilities of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Kielce, 10th Commercial Division under KRS number 0000723777, NIP 9592005087, REGON 369727756 (hereinafter referred to as the "Foundation") personal data of persons using the website:
https://silakobiet.eu/ (hereinafter referred to as "Users" and "Site").
- Processing of personal data
In connection with the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in respect of the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: "GDPR") (Journal of laws EU L of 4 May 2016), on the basis of Article 13 GDPR, FNP provides Users with the following data protection information:
The controller of Users' personal data is the Foundation "Siła Kobiet" with headquarters: ul. Tektoniczna 37/17, 25-640 Kielce, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Kielce, X Commercial Division under KRS number 0000723777.
- Purposes, categories of personal data and grounds for processing:
The Foundation processes Users' personal data based on its legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), which states:
- Site management,
- ensuring the security of the Site and Users,
- conducting statistical analyses,
- complying with legal obligations under GDPR to exercise rights and therefore archiving requests made to the Foundation or communicating privacy risks.Additionally, after the User has given their consent (i.e., by unchecking the relevant checkbox), the Foundation will process the Users' personal data based on Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR for the purposes:
- responding to messages of any content sent by Users via the contact form,
- marketing purposes, including informing Users about the Foundation's statutory activity, program offer, news, events, and contests (newsletter),
- fulfilment of the User's donation through the form on the website https://silakobiet.eu/ and fulfilment of legal obligations.Providing this data is voluntary, but failure to provide it prevents you from receiving a response to your inquiry or information and promotional content, including the newsletter. It is possible not to provide personal data when making a donation if the User wishes to remain an anonymous donor.
The following personal data of Users is processed: name, surname, telephone, e-mail, street, building number, apartment number, postal code, city, country, bank account number, data identifying the User's computer, tablet or cell phone, IP address, location.
Decisions regarding personal data processed are not made by automated means and personal data is not subject to profiling.
- Data security:
To safeguard Users' personal information, the Foundation has implemented technical and organisational security measures to protect it from deletion, loss, publication, modification, deterioration, unlawful distribution, and misuse, whether by accident or as a result of intentional or unlawful actions.
- Recipients of personal data:
Personal data may be transferred to public or private entities if such an obligation arises under generally applicable laws. In the course of its business, the Foundation entrusts the processing of personal data to third parties who process it on its behalf and do not use it for their own purposes (e.g., hosting providers, accounting services). These entities are from European Union member states or other countries that sufficiently protect personal data. The Foundation also transfers personal information to other entities that independently determine the purposes for which the personal information is processed (e.g., entities that provide electronic payment services and banking services).
- Data retention period:
There is no uniform time limit on the processing of personal data. The Foundation will process personal data for the following length of time:
- Site activity analysis and conducting statistical analysis until it is no longer useful to the Foundation,
- management of the Site - until such time as such data is no longer useful,
- ensuring the security of the Site and Users - until such time as such data is no longer useful,
- complying with legal obligations under the GDPR to exercise rights and therefore archiving requests made to the Foundation or informing Users of threats to their privacy - until the expiry of limitation periods,
- responding to User messages, informational and marketing purposes, and fulfilment of donations - until the data is no longer useful or the User withdraws their consent.
- Rights related to the processing of personal data:
Users are entitled to:
- The right to access their data and a copy of their data.
- The right to correct (rectify) their data.
- The right to erasure - if they believe the Foundation has no right to process the data.
- The right to restrict data processing - they can request that the processing of their personal data be restricted to storage if they believe that the data is inaccurate or the processing is unlawful, and they do not want the Foundation to delete the data because they need it to assert, establish or defend their claims, or for as long as the objection is considered legitimate.
- the right to object - they can object to the processing of their personal data if the legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of the controller. The request should state the reasons for the objection by specifying what constitutes the particular situation in respect of which the objection is made. The objection will not be upheld if the Foundation demonstrates that its legitimate interest overrides the User's claim or that the Foundation needs the User's data to establish, assert or defend a claim against the User.
- the right to data portability - the right to data portability applies to data that has been provided to the Foundation based on consent or contract. You can receive it in a structured format (e.g., xml) or you can send it directly to a designated data controller.
- The right to lodge a complaint - if you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you may lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or other supervisory authority.A request related to the above-mentioned rights may be submitted in person at the Foundation's head office by mail or by e-mail to: email@example.com. Requests shall be processed without undue delay, at the latest within one month of receipt by the Foundation. If necessary, this period may be extended by another two months due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests. Within one month of receipt of the request by the Foundation, the Foundation shall inform the data subject of the extension and the reasons for the delay.
By starting to use the website in the domain https://silakobiet.eu/ the User accepts by activating the "I agree" button that the website places on the User's terminal device (e.g., computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet) IT data (cookies).
Cookies are text files stored on the User's terminal device and are intended for use on websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website, from which they come, the time of storage on the terminal device and a unique number. Cookies are transmitted to the User as one of the first ones, just after calling the Website. Moreover, this cannot be controlled from the programming code.
The entity placing cookies on the User's terminal device and accessing them is the Foundation. Cookies are used by the Foundation to:
- adjust the content of websites to User's preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize User's device and appropriately display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- maintain the User session;
- cookies are also used by websites linked to the Site, such as multimedia and social networking sites.The Site uses two main types of cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal device until they log off, leave the website, or turn off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored on the User's terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User. The Site uses the following types of cookies:
- "necessary" cookies to enable services available on the Site, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Site;
- cookies used for security purposes, e.g., used to detect abuse of authentication on the Site;
- "performance" cookies, which enable the collection of information about how the Site is used.
In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the User's terminal device by default. Website Users can change their cookies settings at any time. These settings can be changed particularly in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about their placement on the User's device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
More information about cookies is available in the "Help" section of your web browser's menu.